Here we have a simple trick to hack root password of redhat linux.
Follow the steps exactly step by step :
1. Start your linux machine
2. Here is the screenshot which all of you will get at start .
3. Press any key as soon as you get this screen
4. Now after doing this your screen should look like this
5. Now press “e” and you will be prompt to this screen.
6. Next once again press “e” and your screen might look like as shown below :
7. Now type “single”
8. Press enter
9. Now press “b”, this way your system will start booting in single user mode. You will be prompted to terminal
10. Now enter the command “passwd” and you will be asked to enter new password.
11. Enter new password of your wish and this will work as the new password for root user.
13. You may enter the gui by typing “startx”.